- All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- ABCi Studios Space offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds).
GENERAL STUDIO RULES:
- We recommend arriving to our studio 15 minutes before the start of your booking so that you can check in with our attendant and find out where our bathrooms and change rooms are located.
- Our attendants will be visiting your studio rooms within 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place and all garbage must be placed into garbage cans.
- Our studio attendants can check the rooms during your studio time if we hear loud noises, dragging of furniture, or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety. They will knock on the door before entering and give you a warning before coming in.
- Our studios are not soundproof
- We have cameras installed in our common areas/reception areas, however, we do not have any cameras inside the studio rooms.
- Our studios cannot be used to shoot pornographic content.
- If a member of your party comes to the studio intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises.
- Smoking (including recreational drugs) is not permitted on studio premises.
- Your booking is only for the room that you rented. If you would like a tour of other studio rooms, kindly ask our staff and they will be happy to assist you.
- Please note that failure to respect the studio rules, studio staff, or other bookers, will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from ABCi Studio Space.
- NO SMOKE BOMBS/GRENADES ALLOWED INSIDE THE STUDIO
DAMAGE & CLEANING DETAILS:
- Our reception staff will visit the studio room 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place, and all garbage must be placed into garbage cans.
- If our attendant finds a messy room during the room check, you will be asked to stop taking pictures and clean up the room. If the room is still left untidy at the end of the booking, there will be a $50-100 cleaning fee added to your booking.
- Please do not step on the furniture in shoes, and use indoor shoes or shoe covers when entering the studio rooms during Covid-19 pandemic and fall/winter months. We can provide you with shoe covers if you need them. If you are taking pictures in your outdoor shoes, you will be asked to wipe them down.
- If you need to move furniture, please lift the items and do not drag them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, please contact our studio staff.
- Please do not bring candles into the studio, unless they have glass coverings. Open flame candles drip wax onto floors and other surfaces, causing damage.
- Floors / furniture need to be covered if you are doing a cake smash at the studio. Buttercream often leaves slippery floors and they must be mopped before the next booking.
- No open flame, sparklers or smoke grenades are allowed at the studio.
- Please book off an additional hour if you are bringing confetti, fake snow, or feathers into studio space, so that our team has sufficient time to vacuum the floors before the next booking. If you decide not to book the additional time, we will ask you to stop taking pictures during our room check and will charge you additional $50 for cleanup.
- If there are damages to the floor / furniture / props or any other studio equipment, including extension during your booking, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damages.
- Broken or damaged furniture is subject to $100-$500 damage fee.
- Your booking is only for the room that you rented for the duration of the rental. If you require additional time to setup / takedown, please factor it into your booking. If you need extra time and the room is available, you can rent additional time in 30-60 minute increments.
- If you have a large party, please factor in the time to bring / take out your belongings from the studio space. You will be asked to wrap up your shoot 10 minutes early so that you can start clearing out the space. Alternatively, you can dedicate a person from your party to start removing items while you are finishing the photo session.